Training & Placement Cell
Training and placement cell is an integral part of our institutions that strives to give a height to students career. The cell arranges placement interviews/written tests for various companies and helps students to get jobs in different organizations. The T&P Cell develops and maintains cordial relations with reputed and leading industries to ensure the placements of the students. As per the modern technological demands of industries students are provided with adequate technical exposure and industrial training.
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling.
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Coordinating summer training/internship programme.
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
- Interaction between industry and institute.
- Conducts orientation programs and grooming sessions by eminent industry experts.
- Conducting Mock Interviews and Group Discussions.
- Organizing in house trainings.
- Faculty training in the industry.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
- To arrange technical training programs by coordinating with various companies to improve overall competency of the students.
- To invite reputed industries and organizations in the campus for the placement of students.
- To promote and motivate students to publish technical papers and participate in the technical activities at the national level.
- To motivate and provide facilities to the students to organize various technical programs to develop overall leadership qualities.