Manda College Bikaner
(Approved by Directorate of College Education, Govt. of Rajasthan and Affiliated to MGS University, Bikaner.)
Prof. (Dr.) Bela Bhanot
Principal, Manda College
On behalf of Manda College fraternity, I am delighted to welcome all the students to our college. Our commitment is to endow the students with innovative, in-depth and high level learning, develop their moral values and empower them with skills to face the challenges of the highly competitive world and career progression. We also nurture them to become responsible human beings.
Initially started with Science stream in 2014, Arts and Commerce streams were also added in these years. We encourage students’ involvement in different social activities by encouraging their participation in extracurricular activities and ensures friendly, supportive and safe environment for them. Equipped with highly qualified ,committed and talented teaching faculty, we have more plans and dreams in the years to come.
Once again I welcome you to Manda family. Your most amazing and memorable years of life spend here will make the bonds, that will last a life time.
All the Best!
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Candidates having passed 12th from any recognized Board in Science Stream with Maths or Bio, as one of the subject and having Secured minimum 48% (SC/ST – 36%) marks.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Candidates having passed 12th from any recognized Board in any Stream and having Secured with minimum 45% (SC/ST – 36%) marks.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Candidates having passed 12th from any recognized Board in any Stream and having Secured with minimum 45% (SC/ST – 36%) marks
* Fee Structure includes Tuition and Development Fee, Practical Fee, Book Bank Fee, Caution Money (Refundable), Bus Facility, Wi-Fi Access, G.K., Reasoning & Smart Classes.
* Enrolment Fee / Examination Fee / Sport Fee and any other Fee will be charged extra as per University / College rules.