|S. No.||Branches||No. of Seats|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering||30|
|4.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||30|
|College Fee||College + Hostel Fee|
|Rs. 90,000/- (Per Annum)||Rs. 1,35,000/- (Per Annum)|
- Fee Structure includes Tuition Fee, Practical Fee, Book Bank, Caution Money (Refundable), Bus Facility, Wi-Fi Access, G.K., Reasoning, GATE & Smart Classes.
- Student must have passed (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized board in India or abroad with Physics, Maths along with one of the / Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational Subject.
- Student must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Lateral Entry to Second Year
- 20% of the sanctioned seats intake in each branch is available for direct admission in B.Tech II year. Student who has passed diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology or has obtained B.Sc. degree from a UGC recognized university with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) provided she/he must have Mathematics as a subject in XII standard.
SCHOLARSHIP ON MERIT BASIS
For new Entrants
- Student who has got 85% and above in (10+2) exam would be entitled for 1000/-p.m. scholarship.
- Student who has got between 80% and 85% in (10+2) exam would be entitled for 750/-p.m. scholarship.
- Student who gets 85% and above in any semester exam would be entitled for 1000/-p.m. scholarship.
- Student who gets between 80% and 85% in any semester exam would be entitled for 750/-p.m. scholarship.
For University Position Holders (Excluding Food Technology branch)
- Student who stands first in the BTU examination in any semester would be given the prize of 21,000/-.
- Students who occupies a position in top ten in the BTU examination in any semester would be given the prize of 11,000/-.
- A student can avail single scholorship at a time.
- If there is any change regarding admission procedure including fee structure and eligibility criteria, it would be followed accordingly For latest updates please refer to www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Enrolment Fee/Examination Fee/Sport Fee and any other Fee will be paid by candidate as per University rule/college norms.